Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Thursday 12 April 2012

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See..






Top - Vintage
Skirt - H&M
Heels - New Look
Clutch - Primark

I just look so sweaty in these pictures it's actually quite disgusting but trust me these were the best from the bunch =|
Do love this top though literally goes with everything and everything and is something you can just throw on which i love,  however looking at my wardrobe i do need more tops/jumpers which i can just throw on top of leggings or jeans i seem to be lacking!!
Today was nice i went to go watch battleship which i would recommend to watch in the cinema, some parts were pretty dragged but overall i did kinda enjoy it. it's not something i'd watch on a laptop and enjoy but in a cinema i would if you kinda get what i mean lol
Last few days of Easter now trying to enjoy it as much as i can!
S xxx

8 comments:

  1. I think you look really great in the photos! That top is really cute, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks so cute and gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur lace top, your blog is just so lovely, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a weakness for lace in all forms. You look beautiful! WIsh we had Primark in the States. I usually stock up when I go to the London store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is gorgeous!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete