Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Thursday 19 April 2012

It's Not About What You've Done..It's About What You're Doing..







Dress - Primark
Clutch - Primark
Heels - Oasis

I actually love this dress and the way it compliments my skin tone! Normally i'm not much of a Primark shopper but when you're a student it is very very student friendly and the clothes are extremely nice. Only disadvantage i see with Primark is the quality but with me i hate repeating outfits especially on a night out so it doesn't affect me that much :)
Exam stress is getting to me i actually thought i had a month and a half till my first but like the other day i realised i actually only have 2 weeks d'oh!!
So that means less pictures of my outfits apologies!!
S xxx

6 comments:

  1. your really pretty love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so nice :) I love this striped dress!

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so pretty and simple <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and your hair is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete