Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow No Wrong Or Right

Saturday 3 March 2012

Oh WOW. It Has Been Way Too Long..

I obviously was on a disappearing act for a while! No idea why guess things just got a little bit too crazy!! I'll try and post everyday till i get you all caught up on what has actually been happening in my life lately..SADLY i've put on weight which is why i'm going to lay off the food and start the gym. I say this but i'm about to get myself a bowl of coco pops. I need the motivation :( Little post by post i'll fill you lovelies in :)






Top - Oasis
Skirt - Oasis
Necklace - Oasis

This outfit is a blast from the past slowly you'll notice the weight putting on lol..This was just for a casual day to the park oh i can't wait for summer now so glad the weather is improving i got so excited i did wear a skirt last week :) Pretty rushed post SORRY!

S xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt!!

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete